A woman identified as Maggie Mokwena is currently giving thanks to God for escaping tragic death along with her two kids. She revealed that a rat saved their lives. According to Daily Sun SA, the woman’s home of four years was destroyed in a mysterious fire in the early hours of Thursday morning. Speaking about the sad incident, the 27-year-old single mum said she was sleeping when she felt a rat on her face. When she woke up, she realised it had jumped down from a wardrobe that was on fire.
She said 👉👉👉That’s what saved me and my children, because we were all fast asleep when my shack caught fire…I always complained about rats in my shack but the Messiah rat saved me from death. I am grateful no one was injured or killed but I am devastated as the fire ate everything I owned. It will take me years to recover from this loss, but I’m happy and pray God save and bless that rat