1. Are you a night owl? Night owls are late nighters, please not night crawlers,but people who sleep late at night and tend to do most of their work at night. Research has it that night owls tend to be more productive because As recent research suggests, those who prefer to stay up late, and do their best work at night, average higher IQ .
2. You like to be informed Information is vital to everyone but not everyone goes out of his/her way to keep abreast of happenings within and around them. If you, however, happen to be keen on getting information then guess what you’re definitely exceptionally smart, don’t you think?
3. You move with intelligent people Take a moment and reflect on the kind of people who make up your circle, people you move with and hang around, are they purposeful,and intelligent people, who are success driven? If yes then you fall under the above category, because like they say birds of a feather flock together. Click NEXT To Continue
4. You face your problems It will interest you to know that there are people who can’t handle challenges, once an obstacle pops up along the way they begin to look for who to run to. But if you are the kind of person who likes to look adversity in the face (OK am kidding) but if you tend to make an attempt to resolve your problems yourself, if you are the kind of person who tries to nip things in the bud before they spin out of control then you are a smart cookie.
5. You strive for perfection If you happen to be one of those people who always take every little detail into consideration, if you are the kind of person who loves to give everything your best shot, and if you are the kind of person who likes to get everything right, well then forget whatever your teacher told you in school.
6. You are silent most times People who talk less and listen more tend to get into fewer troubles because they think carefully before they talk. Silent people spend most of the time listening and making observations so most times when they talk they release a wealth of knowledge. And that is a smart way to go through life.